Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Challenging a benefit decision

If you don't agree with a decision on your benefit payment paid by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), you may want to see if you can get it changed.

These pages tell you more about what to do if your DWP benefit decision is refused or you think the amount you're getting is wrong.

This information does not apply to decisions made on claims for tax credits, Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction.

UAT (Release)