Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Check if you're eligible for Universal Credit

Mae’r cyngor hwn yn berthnasol i Cymru

If you don’t have a postcode, enter the postcode of somewhere you’re staying, or somewhere you could pick up post. For example, you could use the postcode of a relative’s house or a hostel.


If there’s no postcode you can use, check if you can apply for homelessness help instead.

Don’t apply for Universal Credit if you have a visa that says “no recourse to public funds” or you’re subject to immigration control. It could affect your right to stay in the UK.

If you’re not sure whether you’re subject to immigration control you can contact your nearest Citizens Advice for help.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?
Pam nad oedd y cyngor yn fuddiol?

Dywedwch fwy wrthym am pam nad oedd ein cyngor yn helpu.

A oedd y cyngor hwn yn fuddiol?

Diolch i chi, cyflwynwyd eich adborth.

UAT (Release)