Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Making agreements about your children

Making child arrangements

How to agree where your children live, who they live with and how often you'll see them after you've split up. This is also called making 'child arrangements'.

Your child arrangements aren't working

Getting help and going to court if your child arrangements aren't working.

Your ex-partner is taking your children without consent

What to do if your ex threatens to take your child or children without your consent - either within the UK or abroad.

UAT (Release)