Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Complaining about social care services

You may have several options to make a complaint about adult social care services. One option is to use the  complaints procedure, or you may be able to report your concerns to a different organisation, for example, the Local Government Ombudsman or the regulatory body of the professional involved. In serious cases, you might want advice about taking legal action.
UAT (Release)