Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Taking your complaint against an adult social care service to court

Find out about legal action you can take, for example if you’ve been injured whilst being cared for by an adult social care professional, if your human rights have been ignored or you've been discriminated against.

Adult social care

Explains the types of legal action you may be able to take if you are unhappy about adult social care you have received, covering judicial review, human rights issues and discrimination.

UAT (Release)