Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Child Disability Payment

Find out about Child Disability Payment that's gradually replacing Disability Living Allowance (DLA), for disabled children and young people who live in Scotland. You can also find out about other benefits and help if you get Child Disability Payment.

UAT (Release)