Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Business rates

This advice applies to Scotland

This information applies to Scotland only

Business rates are also called non-domestic rates.

Link to information on the Scottish Government website at

There is also useful information about water and sewerage rates for non-domestic properties on the Scotland on Tap website at You can find out how to switch suppliers on that site.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?

Please tell us more about why our advice didn't help.

Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.

UAT (Release)