Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Problems where you live

You can find out how to deal with some of the problems that you might have in your neighbourhood.

You can take steps yourself or you can contact a range of organisations who can help you. Your landlord, the police or your local authority can also help you.

Neighbour disputes

Advice on dealing with common problems with neighbours including anti-social behaviour and boundary disputes.

Antisocial behaviour

How to deal with antisocial behaviour in housing including harassment, bullying, vandalism and noise.

Problems in your local environment

Information on dealing with local environmental problems including abandoned cars, dog fouling, flooding, litter, pest control and problems with roads and pavements.

Disputes about high hedges

Information about how and when a local authority can help with disputes between neighbours about high hedges/trees.

Community rights to buy and take over land and buildings

Find out where to get advice and help to set up a community group in order to buy, rent or take over land or other assets.

Fire Safety

Information on what to do if your home does not meet fire safety standards, for example if combustible cladding has been found.

UAT (Release)