Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Water supply

This section explains how you are charged for water and sewerage and how to sort out problems with bills. There is also advice on how to complain about water companies and seek compensation from water companies.

If you'd like to speak to an adviser, the Citizens Advice consumer helpline is 03454 04 05 06.

UAT (Release)