Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Care homes in Wales

This advice applies to Wales

This information applies to Wales

The Independent Age website has information to help you choose the right care home. The website also has information about paying for residential care and any help that may be available.

Age Cymru also have an adviceline that you can call for advice. You can contact them on 0800 169 6565.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?

Please tell us more about why our advice didn't help.

Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.

UAT (Release)